Our short courses are aimed at people working in frontline services in the NHS, social care sector, and local authorities who want to learn how to include research in their role or practice.
Delivered by experienced researchers, and using real-life case studies, our short courses provide health and care staff with information on:
- What you can use an evaluation for, and how to design one
- How to select the best approaches for economic and effectiveness evaluations
- Practical skills and tips in using a chosen approach most effectively
- How to get involved in research and learn about the research cycle with support available from the NIHR
- How to disseminate the findings of an evaluation or research most effectively.
- Introduction to Evaluation Online
- Economic Evaluation Online: An introductory course
- Introduction to Evaluation Workshop
- Becoming Research Active
- Becoming Research Active Online
- Activating Research webinar series
- Advanced Evaluation (Level 2)
- Introduction to Economic Evaluation Workshop
Please click the course titles for more information.